1.1. This offer is the official offer of the FOP Voloshin Viktor Viktorovich, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude the Contract for the purchase and sale of services in a remote way, that is, through the Internet resource, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and place the Public offer (proposal) on the official website of the Seller “https://ameth.me” (hereinafter referred to as “the Internet site”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the seller’s offer (by acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of services, the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed to be on time and at prices indicated on the Seller’s Internet site.
Concept and definition
2.1. In this offer, if the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Service” – professional measures for project management or creation of software code, which Seller carries out within its competence and on the order of the Buyer;
* “Internet-shop” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”, a means for the presentation or sale of goods, work or services through the implementation of an electronic agreement.
* “Seller” – an individual entrepreneur who sells goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual who has entered into a contract with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* “Order” – the selection of individual items from the list of services specified by the Buyer when placing the order and payment, indicating the time of the provision of each service.
Scope of the contract
3.1. The Seller undertakes to provide the Services to the Purchaser, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Services under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of services in the Internet-shop, including:
– voluntary selection by the Purchaser of services in the Internet store;
– independent registration by the Purchaser of the order in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer of an order made in the Internet store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Purchaser on the terms of this Agreement.
Procedure for ordering
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any service, presented on the Internet store site and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in an order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of the possibility to provide the Service, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
Order of payment
5.1. Payment is made on the fact of rendering the service by invoicing from the Seller to the Buyer.
5.2. In the absence of funds, the Internet store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Responsibilities of the parties
6.1. The Parties shall be liable for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
6.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– on the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Purchaser at the time of execution of the order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services, which are due to reasons beyond the control of it;
– for unlawful illegal actions committed by the Buyer with the help of this access to the Internet;
– for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers – IP, MAC-addresses, login and password to third parties;
6.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if his name was another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, state or moral principles.
6.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are relieved of the fulfillment of the terms of this agreement. Under the circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this agreement is understood to be events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that preclude or objectively interfere with the implementation of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
6.5. The Parties shall make every effort to resolve any differences solely by negotiation.
7.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this contract subject to its preliminary publication on the site https://ameth.me
7.2. The online store is created to organize a remote way of selling services over the Internet.
7.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified in the ordering of the information. In this case, when making an acceptance (placing an order and further payment of the goods), the Buyer gives Seller his unconditional consent to collect, process, store, use of his personal data, in the sense of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
7.4. Payment by the Buyer of an order placed in the Internet store means the Buyer’s full agreement with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
7.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the acceptance date, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On E-Commerce”
7.6. Using the online store resource to familiarize yourself with the Services is free.
7.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The Internet store uses Buyer information solely for the purpose of processing an order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivering goods, performing mutual settlements, etc.
Term of the contract
8.1. An electronic agreement is concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such agreement, answers on acceptance of this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”.
8.2. Until the expiration of this Agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties prior to the actual provision of the Service, by return of cash
8.3. The Parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of non-fulfillment by one of the parties of the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.